PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE
PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE (#LC14016): This indian style Pepper chicken recipe, is a spicy curry dish made with coconut milk. Pepper chicken is best eaten with rice.
Ginger Garlic paste
2 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chili Powder
1 1/2 tablespoon
How to make PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a pan heat oil. Add curry leaves, then onions and cook stirring until golden.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and tomatoes and cook until the tomato turn soft.
4. Add chicken pieces. Saute and let it cook for some time
5. Add crushed peppercorns, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix well.
6. Add coconut milk once the chicken is fully cooked. Salt and cover and cook till it comes to a boil.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander (optional) & serve with rice.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Indian RecipesItalian Recipes