PEAS HUMMUS RECIPE
PEAS HUMMUS RECIPE (LC14198) : Green peas hummus or dip is a appetizer with a twist from the middle east.
Red Chili Powder
How to make peas hummus recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a saucepan boil the water add peas and sugar cook until tender, about 5 - 7 minutes.
3. Drain the excess water through sieve and set aside the peas to cool.
4. In a mixer, blend together peas, tahini, one tablespoon olive oil, cumin powder, red chilli powder, Salt and lemon juice.
5. Transfer the peas hummus in a serving bowl & drizzle with one tablespoon olive oil.
6. Garnish with Mint leaves.
Bowl - Small
Sauce pan with lid
Middle Eastern Recipes