PAV BHAJI RECIPE
Pav Bhaji Recipe (#LC14008): An eternally popular street side snack of a spicy mash of an assortment of vegetables and ground masala, garnished with chopped onions and coriander, and paired with hot pav, doused with butter.
Ginger Garlic paste
1 1/2 Cup
Pav bhaji masala
1 1/2 tablespoon
How to make pav bhaji recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Take a pressure cooker and add potatoes, green peas, cauliflower and cook.
3. Drain and peel off the cooked potatoes and mash lightly and set aside
4. In a pan heat oil add the chopped onions. Cook stirring until the onions become brown a little.
5. Add chopped green chillies and ginger garlic paste.Saute for a minute.
6. Add the tomatoes and cook on medium heat until oil oozes out from the masala.
7. Add chopped green capsicum, boiled and lightly mashed peas, cauliflower, potatoes and water
8. Add pav bhaji masala, tomatoes & salt. Cook on medium heat for two minutes, stirring continuously.
9. For the Pav bun: Slice pav bun in the middle.
10. Take a thick bottomed flat pan and heat half of the butter. Cook for 30 secs pressing down till pav is crisp and light brown
11. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves & onions. Top with unsalted butter. Serve with Lemon wedges on the side. Serve hot with pav bun.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden