PATIALA MURG RECIPE
Patiala Murg Recipe (LC14307) - This chicken curry stems from Patiala. It is mildly spiced with exotic Indian spices and has a rich texture from the cashewnut paste.
Black pepper ground
Red Chili Powder
Ginger Garlic paste
How to make patiala murg recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take a bowl & combine together chicken, yogurt, black pepper powder, turmeric, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste & salt.
3. Mix well & add oil. Keep it aside for three hours.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, chopped ginger, onion, cardamoms, cinnamon. Saute till onion turns brown.
5. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder & fry them well.
6. Add ginger garlic paste & salt. Cook all mixtures well on a low flame.
7. Add chopped tomatoes & cook well till it turns mushy.
8. Take half of the cooked paste from the pan & keep it aside for preparing the gravy.
9. In the remaining cooked tomato paste, add marinated chicken pieces & green chillies.
10. Cover & cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.
11. Take another wok & heat oil. Add cumin seeds, chopped ginger, onion, fenugreek leaves. Mix well
12. Add cubed capsicum & onion. Fry till it turns light golden color.
13. Add Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder & cumin powder. Mix them well until all are combined.
14. Now add the cooked tomato mixture paste, cashewnut paste, green chilli, salt & ginger.
15. Add cooked chicken mixture, chopped coriander leaves & ghee. Mix them well & cook in a low flame.
16. Once all combined together, add cream on the top & remove from the flame.
17. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Non stick Frying Pan