PANI PURI RECIPE
PANI PURI RECIPES (#LC14026): The crispy puri with fillings and hot flavoured water will leave a sensational burst of flavour in your mouth. This is an ideal Mumbai street food.
Boiled & cubed
Boiled & mashed
How to make pani puri recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. For the Pani / Water: In a grinder, grind fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves, ginger, green chilies with a little water to a fine smooth paste. Pour into a bowl with 3 cups water.
3. Add black salt, cumin powder and salt and mix well.
4. Add lemon juice and mix. Chill in the refrigerator.
5. For the filling: Boil the potatoes till they are cooked completely. Boil Chick peas and drain the water. Keep aside.
6. When you are ready to eat, make a hole in the center of the thinner side of the puri, and fill with some potato and chick peas. Then add half a teaspoon of imli / tamarind chutney & dip it in the pani / water and serve the pani puri immediately.
Cooking Pot - Kadai