PANEER TOMATO RECIPE
Paneer Tomato Recipe (#LC14132): Paneer Tomato is a combination of thick tomato puree with Indian spices, herbs and paneer. A wholesome recipe ideal for steamed rice.
Ginger Garlic paste
Cut into Square
How to make paneer tomato recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut paneer into cubes.
3. Add almond in the mixer & grind into powder.
4. Peel the skin & finely chop the onion into small pieces.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
6. When they crackle, add onions and fry until golden brown.
7. Add ground nut mixture and cook for halve minute.
8. Add garlic-ginger paste ,punjabi masala and turmeric powder. Add salt to taste
9. Add tomato puree and let simmer for around 3 minutes or until oil begins to separate.
10. Add paneer and cook for another 2 minutes
11. Before serving, stir in cream.
12. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden