PANEER PICKLE MASALA RECIPE
PANEER PICKLE MASALA RECIPE LC14188 -Pickles or condiments have the advantage of adding that zing to your ordinary meals. This paneer pickle masala is cottage cheese cooked with Indian spices and mango pickle.
Red chilli paste
Garam masala powder
Dry fenugreek leaves
How to make paneer pickle masala recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the paneer into cubes & keep it aside.
3. Chop the yellow bell pepper and keep it aside.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan, add fennel seeds, fenugreek seed and mustard.
5. Once the mustard starts to splutter add ginger paste, chopped coriander leaves and red chilli paste and turmeric powder.
6. Add yogurt and blend well with the spices.
7. Once the yogurt is mixed well, let it cook till the oil oozes out from gravy. Then add garam masala powder and crushed dry fenugreek leaves.
8. When gravy is ready, add bell peppers, paneer and chopped mango pickle.
9. Add salt as required and stir well. Do remember the pickle will have its own salt. Cool for a couple of minutes more.
10. Serve hot with rice or indian bread.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid