PANEER & MANGO KEBAB RECIPE
PANEER & MANGO KEBAB RECIPE (#LC14341) -The unusual combination of mango and paneer makes for extraordinary Kebabs that have a strong cardamom flavour.
Cut into small pieces
Black pepper ground
How to make paneer & mango kebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the mango skin & cut the pulp into a small cubes.
3. In a blender, grind together cashew nuts, fresh cream, salt, black pepper ground, cardamom powder & unsalted butter.
4. Grind them well until it is of a paste consistency.
5. Take a large mixing bowl, add together cubed mango & paneer cubes.
6. Coat the mango and paneer cubes with the ground paste.
7. Take a skewer & alternately thread mango & paneer cubes.
8. Grease the grill pan with butter over medium heat and place the skewers.
9. Grill the kebabs for 3 - 4 minutes each side until grill marks appear.
10. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass