PANEER BUTTER MASALA RECIPE
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe (#LC14028): Tender chunks of paneer are cooked in a deliciously rich makhani gravy to give everyone's favourite
Ginger Garlic paste
Garam masala powder
Red Chili Powder
Dry fenugreek leaves
How to make paneer butter masala recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a pan, add unsalted butter, bay leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom and cloves until it crackles.
3. Add tomato puree, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, red chili powder and salt.
4. Cook on high heat until oil oozes out from the masala / sauce. Add fresh cream and half a cup of water.
5. Put paneer pieces. Cook covered on low heat for five minutes.
6. Sprinkle dry fenugreek leaves and stir for a minute. Switch off the flame and remove the pan .
7. Garnish paneer butter masala with milk cream and serve.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
cottage cheese dinner recipes indian indian cuisine indian curries indian curry indian dinner recipes indian dishes indian food indian lunch recipes indian vegetarian recipes lunch recipes paneer butter masala paneer curries paneer curry paneer dishes paneer recipes vegetarian recipes vegeterian dishes