DAL PAKWAN RECIPE
DAL PAKWAN RECIPE (LC14214) : A recipe with step by step photos from the Sindhi cuisine mainly eaten as breakfast. This fried pakwan taste best with hot dal recipe (LC14199).
All Purpose flour
How to make dal pakwan recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a large bowl, combine together flour, cumin seeds, salt, ghee and oil.
3. Add water and knead into semi soft dough.
4. Cover the dough and keep aside for 20 minutes to rest.
5. Make small balls from the dough and roll each ball to a round disc shape.
6. Prick it with a fork, so it will not puff up.
7. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, and deep fry it on a medium flame.
8. Fry the pakwans both sides till it turns crisp and golden brown.
9. Drain pakwans on paper towels to remove excess oil.
10. Serve fried Pakwans with hot Dal. For dal recipe (LC14199) click serve with tab.