ORGANIC BELL PEPPER RICE RECIPE
ORGANIC BELL PEPPER RICE RECIPE (LC14187) : This recipe is a colorful and flavored recipe for rice lovers.
Red bell peppers
How to make organic bell pepper rice recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Wash the rice 3 - 4 times with water and keep aside.
3. Finely chop the red bell pepper.
4. Chop the tomato & keep aside.
5. Heat olive oil in the heavy bottom pan, add rice and stir well.
6. Add chopped red bell pepper and jalapeño & stir well.
7. Now add chopped tomatoes and tomato ketchup & stir well.
8. Once the tomato ketchup mix well with the rice, add chickpeas and stock water.
9. Add salt, pepper powder and cumin powder & mix well.
10. Cover and cook. Stir occasionally and check the rice is fully cooked.
11. In the meantime prepare the bell pepper by cutting into two halves. Remove the seeds.
12. Stuff the bell pepper with cooked rice.
13. Preheat the oven at 180 °C / 350° F.
14. Bake the bell pepper with stuffing for 10 Minutes or until peppers are tender.
15. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve hot.
Sauce pan with lid
Indian RecipesMexican Recipes