OLIVE & OREGANO BREAD RECIPE
OLIVE & OREGANO BREAD RECIPE (LC14201) - This freshly baked home made bread with flavours and aromas of oregano is irresistible.
1 1/4 Cups
All Purpose flour
Black pepper ground
How to make OLIVE & OREGANO BREAD RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a small bowl add a pinch of sugar and yeast and mix with 2 tablespoon of warm water. Keep it aside for 5 - 7 minutes.
3. Heat the olive oil in a wok, add parsley and oregano leaves and stir for 30 seconds or until they are slightly crisp & set aside.
4. Sift the flour in a big bowl and add the fried oregano and parsley leaves along with oil. (Add black pepper powder - optional)
5. Add the yeast mixture and gradually add remaining water to make soft and elastic dough.
6. Cover the dough with cling film and leave in the warm place to allow the dough to rise until double in size.
7. Brush the bread tin with olive oil and arrange the black olive silces in the surface.
8. Once the dough is double in size, add black olives slice and salt and mix well.
9. Spread the batter in the bread tin.
10. Preheat the oven at 220 °C / 425 °F
11. Bake the loaf for 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
12. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Non stick Frying Pan
Italian RecipesInternational RecipesArabic Recipes