NUTTY FRUITY BAR RECIPE
NUTTY FRUITY BAR (LC14317) - Always battling against the clock to put together something healthy and nutritious? This easy to make Nutty Fruity Bar is made up of nuts and rolled oats. It can be eaten as a 'pick me up' snack.
All Purpose flour
Dried fruits & nuts
How to make NUTTY FRUITY BAR recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To prepare the nutty fruity bar, in a large bowl combine together flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt.
3. Add rolled oats, mixed nuts & dried fruits. Mix them well.
4. In a separate pan, add butter & brown sugar. Stir them continuously over medium heat.
5. Once the brown sugar dissolves, add honey and make sure to stir occasionally.
6. Add vanilla extract & mix well. Let cool for 15 minutes.
7. Pour the butter mixture over the oats & nuts mixture. Stir to combine
8. Take a pan & grease it with the butter.
9. Transfer the oat mixture to the prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula firmly press the mixture in a uniform layer.
10. Preheat the oven at 176°C / 350°F degree.
11. Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes or until the mixture is firm.
12. After the granola has cooled completely, transfer it into the wooden board.
13. Cut the granola into bars. Store it in an Air tight container.
Baking tin - Round
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass