Mutabbal recipe (LC14236) : Mutabbal is a cold appetizer made with roasted eggplants & is a popular middle eastern dish.
How to make MUTABBAL RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Place the eggplant on the roaster pan over medium heat.
3. Roast the eggplant on both side for 15 minutes or until the skin is blackened & pulp is soft & tender. Once cooked remove & set aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, peel the eggplant skin completely & trim the stem off from the eggplant.
5. Finely chop the eggplant pulp into small pieces which look like a mash. Transfer the mash into a big mixing bowl.
6. Add Tahina sauce in the mash & mix well.
7. Now add salt, sumac powder & mix all ingredients together until well combined.
8. Add lemon juice & mix well.
9. Place the dip onto a deep serving plate. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle pomegranate seeds sumac powder & mint leaves on the top.
10. Serve immediately.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes