MUSHROOM TIKKA RECIPE
MUSHROOM TIKKA RECIPE (#LC14380) - Marinated Mushrooms lightly marinated and grilled to make Mushroom Tikkas.
Red Chili Powder
Garam masala powder
Chaat masala powder
How to make mushroom tikka recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Trim the mushroom stalks.
3. In bowl, combine mushrooms, ginger paste, garlic paste, besan flour, salt and turmeric.
4. Also, add red chili powder, caraway seeds, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder and vegetable oil.
5. Toss it well until everything is combined.
6. Thread the mushrooms, about 5 mushrooms onto each skewer.
7. Grill the mushroom kebabs for 3 to 4 minutes by continuously turning them until they are fully cooked.
8. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass