MOONG DAL PANCAKE RECIPE
Moong dal pancake LC14196 also known in India as cheela or dosa is a high protein healthy breakfast recipe made of ground yellow lentils.
Peas - Frozen
How to make moong dal pancake recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Soak the yellow moong dal in the water for 3-4 hours.
3. To start making the pancakes, grate the ginger.
4. Then finely chop the coriander leaves.
5. In the mixer jar add together soaked yellow moong dal, peas, grated ginger and green chilli.
6. Add eno salt and grind them in a mixer to a smooth paste.
7. Transfer the ground mixture into the small bowl and add the chopped coriander. Add water as required. The consistency of the batter should neither be thick nor thin.
8. Preheat non stick pan on medium heat. Grease the pan with little oil and pour a ladle of the batter and spread it evenly with the base of the ladle.
9. Spread some oil all around the pancake. Roast on medium flame until it turns golden brown and flip to cook the other side.
10. When the other side is cooked, remove from the pan.
11. Serve hot with chutney or yogurt.