MINI CHICKEN BURGERS
MINI CHICKEN BURGERS RECIPE( LC14273): A simple chicken burger for kids. Good in a box or for a party. Kids can join in to make the dish as well.
1 1/2 Teaspoon
Chicken - mince
Dry Basil leaves
Black pepper ground
Cheese slices - Cheddar
How to make mini chicken burgers recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the garlic in small pieces.
3. Finely chop the parsley leaves.
4. To prepare the patties, take a big mixing bowl, add ground chicken then combine together lemon juice, parsley leaves, garlic, black pepper powder, oregano, basil dried leaves.
5. Add salt & thoroughly mix all ingredients.
6. Make a round shape of the patties & coat each patty with bread crumbs.
7. To fry the patties, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat & fry patties both the sides about 3 - 4 mins per side or until golden and cooked throughly.
8. Take the buns & place the patties between with lettuce & tomato along with some cheese. If you are making this for adults you can add mustard sauce for the heat.
9. Serve immediately.
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan