MHAMMARA RECIPE (LC14254) - Mhammara is a spicy Middle Eastern dip that is often a part of Mezze. Bread crumbs, crushed walnut and chili paste are mixed together to make this dip. Add pomegranate syrup to improve the texture and flavour.
Red chilli paste
How to make MHAMMARA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Using mortar & pestle crush the walnuts into small pieces.
3. Transfer the crushed walnut in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs, chili paste & pomegranate syrup. Mix them well.
4. Add the olive oil & corn oil gradually till it become like cream.
5. Add tahina sauce, arabic spices & salt.
6. Garnish with whole walnut around & fresh mint on top. Serve immediately.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Pestle and mortar
Middle Eastern Recipes