METHI MATAR MALAI RECIPE
METHI MATAR MALAI RECIPE (LC14212) - This is a rich north indian white gravy dish made of fenugreek leaves, green peas and cream & is very mildly spiced.
Peas - Frozen
White pepper ground
How to make methi matar malai recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the Fenugreek leaves & discard the stem.
3. Boil water in the sauce pan by adding little salt.
4. Remove the pan from the flame and add the chopped fenugreek leaves.
5. After 3-4 minutes, remove from water and rinse with cold water and keep aside.
6. Heat butter in the heavy bottom pan. Add cumin powder, ginger paste and sauté for few minutes.
7. Add Cashew nut powder, cardamom powder, Coriander powder and mix well.
8. Add the thawed peas and sauté well. Gradually add the milk stirring continuously and to avoid any lumps.
9. Now add the drained fenugreek leaves in the pan & mix well.
10. Add sugar, salt & pepper and cook on slow fire for 4-5 mins.
11. Add cream and remove from fire.
12. Serve hot with butter naan or paratha.
Cooking Pot - Kadai