MANGO SHRIKHAND RECIPE
MANGO SHRIKHAND RECIPE (LC14302) : This recipe often made during the mango season is made of hung yogurt & mangoes.
3 1/2 Cup
Peeled and sliced
How to make mango shrikhand recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take a cheese cloth / muslin cloth and place over a sieve. Pour the yogurt into it.
3. Tie the cloth & place any kind of weight on it. Place it on a large bowl & allow for all the water to drain for 4-5 hours.
4. Once it is drained completely, the thick hung yogurt is ready for use to make the Shrikhand. Transfer the drained yogurt to a bowl & set aside.
5. Peal the mango & chop roughly to make the mango pulp.
6. In a mortar and pestle, crush the cardamom seeds. Discard the skin. Keep the powder aside.
7. In a blender, add chopped mangoes & sugar. Blend for 2 - 3 seconds or until the mango turns puree.
8. In the same blender add drained yogurt & crushed cardamom. Blend for 2 - 3 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
9. Garnish with chopped pistachios & saffron & serve with hot puris & vegetables
Bowl - Small