MANGO RAITA RECIPE
MANGO RAITA RECIPE (LC14296): Yogurt based condiment with chopped mangoes made often during the Mango season.
Red Chilli long
Peeled and sliced
How to make MANGO RAITA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Slit the red chili in the center & cut into halves.
3. Peel the mango skin & cut into small cubes.
4. For the tempering, heat the ghee over the medium heat. Once hot, add the mustard seeds & let it crackle.
5. Then add red chillies & fenugreek seeds & fry lightly & remove from heat and set aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add yogurt & sugar. Whisk the yogurt until it is smooth.
7. Add chopped mangoes & salt. Mix them well.
8. Pour this tempering on the yogurt mixture.
9. Add chopped coriander leaves & mix.
10. Garnish with diced mango on the top & serve immediately.