MANGO MOUSSE RECIPE
Mango Mousse(#LC14049): The best way to enjoy this seasonal fruit is to make a mousse. The combination of whipped cream with mango pulp tastes out of the world.
How to make MANGO MOUSSE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Mix egg yolk and sugar on a double boiler with hand blender or whisk.
3. When the mixture of the egg and sugar is double in volume and fluffy. Add the gelatin
4. Remove from the double boiler, Add the mango puree and mix together.
5. In another bowl, whip cream with remaining half of the sugar
6. When egg mixture has cooled fully, fold cream in it, taking care that the volume is not lost.
7. Pour into desired mould.
8. Glaze with remaining mango pulp and set in the refrigerator for 6 to 7 hours.
9. Serve cold
Cooking Pot - Kadai
International RecipesArabic Recipes