LUQAIMAT WITH SALTED CARAMEL
Luqaimat: Sweet from the Arabian region made of Dumplings & topped with salted caramel as our twist.
All Purpose flour
How to make luqaimat with salted caramel recipe?
1. to begin making the besan cheela recipe, combine all the ingredients for the besan cheela in a large bowl.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Add yogurt & warm milk slowly as you mix. You can add a little extra milk if the batter is too thick. You can give it a good mix to form a dough. Once mixed well, cover the bowl with a damp cloth. Leave to rest for 2 to 3 hours.
4. When ready to fry, give the dough a good mix again. Heat oil in a deep pot. Make small balls and deep fry luqaimat till golden brown. Remove and arrange on a serving platter.
5. once done, let it cool down. remove the outer shell of the egg and keep it aside.
6. after 3 to 4 minutes, add in the tomato puree, salt and the eggs. simmer the egg curry covered for 10 to 15 minutes until you see the eggs are coated well with the curry.
7. Drizzle some warm salted caramel syrup over it & garnish with Nezo 06 Gourmet Salt Flakes. Ready to serve.
Cooking Pot - Kadai