LEMON ACHIOTE GRILLED TOFU RECIPE
LEMON ACHIOTE GRILLED TOFU RECIPE (LC14352) - Toss the tofu with achiote powder and grill it. Achiote powder is an Asian spice powder that has a slight peppery taste.
How to make lemon achiote grilled tofu recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the tofu into desired shape and size.
3. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
4. For the marinade, combine together lemon juice, achiote powder, chill flakes and cayenne powder
5. To this, add salt, chopped garlic and sugar. Mix it well.
6. Pour in the marinade to the extra firm tofu and use fold motion to coat the tofu
7. 7. Thread tofu in the skewers.
8. 8. Grill the tofu on a medium hot grill. Brush the top of each piece of tofu with some of the marinade left
9. 9. Cook about 4- 5 minutes each side until turns golden color.
10. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass