LAMB SEEKH KEBAB WITH APPLE SALAD RECIPE
LAMB SEEKH KEBAB WITH APPLE SALAD RECIPE (LC14361) - Seekh Kebab is the most loved Indian Barbecue recipe. It is nothing but minced meat marinated in Indian spices. Serve this with apple salad.
Garam masala powder
Red chilli powder
Chaat masala powder
Cut into small pieces
How to make LAMB SEEKH KEBAB WITH APPLE SALAD RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To prepare the kebab, combine together minced lamb, cheese, garam masala and salt.
3. Add garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli powder and cumin powder.
4. Mix all the ingredients well until combined.
5. Separate the yolk from the egg white.
6. Add finely chopped green chillies & egg white and knead the kebab mixture well. Keep it aside for 3 hours.
7. To make the salad, take chopped apples in a bowl.
8. To this, add lemon juice, chaat masala, onions & chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and keep it aside.
9. To grill the kebabs, take a ball size kebab mixture & roll it around two skewers. Repeat the process for the remaining skewers.
10. Grill them over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes minutes basting with butter in between.
11. Serve hot with salad.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass