LAMB PIE RECIPE
Lamb pie(#LC14106): Tasty Lamb pie recipe with Vegetables baked to perfection in a crisp shortcrust pastry for that glorious mid-afternoon meal.
All Purpose flour
How to make LAMB PIE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C / 390°F.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add onions, carrots, chopped garlic, add minced lamb and saute for 3 min. Add Salt to taste.
4. Then add cayenne pepper, black pepper, tomato paste mix gently and cook about 4-5 minutes
5. Add all purpose flour and chicken stock & cook for about 10-15 minutes.
6. When minced thicker remove from heat let it cool about 2 minutes, transfer to baking dish.
7. For the pastry: Roll the shortcrust pastry with the rolling pin. Brush the edges with egg wash.
8. Cover the minced with the pastry sheet. Gently press down the edges to stick. Press edges with fork to seal.
9. Brush the top of the pastry with egg wash.
10. Decorate the pie using the leftover pastry (optional) . Brush the top again with egg wash and make 2 slits in the center of the pie.
11. Bake about 200°C / 390°F for 10-23 minutes. Serve hot.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden