LAMB KEBABS RECIPE
Lamb Kebabs Recipe (#LC14005): This mildly spiced and flavourful mediterranean dish made of lamb mince is a perfect recipe for a starter or main course served with pita bread.
Red Chili Powder
How to make lamb kebabs recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set that in the previous page prior to starting the prep and cooking process.
2. Take a bowl and add the minced lamb
3. Add the onions & ginger
4. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, cinnamon powder, red chili powder & mix well. Add salt to taste.
5. Shape lamb mixture into balls.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame
7. Once the oil is hot, add the meat balls and cook until brown. Turn and continue cooking till the meat is cooked.
8. Garnish with mint leaves & lemon. Serve with Yogurt dip.
Flat Bottomed pan
Middle Eastern Recipes