LAHEM BI AJEEN RECIPE
LAHEM BI AJEEN RECIPE (LC14292) - Lahem Bi Ajeen is a Middle Eastern pizza that is made with Arabic bread and spices and served hot with plain yogurt.
All Purpose flour
White pepper ground
How to make lahem bi ajeen recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To prepare the dough, take a small bowl add yeast, sugar & water. Whisk them well.
3. In a large bowl, combine together all purpose flour & salt. Gradually add water & keep mixing.
4. Add milk, yeast mixture & oil. Mix the dough well until it become soft & smooth.
5. Transfer the dough into large mixing bowl & cover them using cling film.
6. Rest them for 30 minutes or until it turns double in size.
7. To prepare the stuffing, take a large bowl, combine together minced lamb, finely chopped tomatoes, onion, mint leaves & arabic spices.
8. Add cumin powder, salt & white pepper powder.
9. Mix them well until all the ingredients are combined well.
10. To prepare the lahem bajeen, knead the risen dough & divide it into small balls.
11. Using a rolling pin, roll the ball out flat. Repeat for all other balls.
12. Place the lamb stuffing in the center & spread it evenly.
13. Arrange the roll on the baking tray & bake in the oven at 250° / 482℉ about 10 minutes or until it turns golden color.
14. Once cooked, garnish with chopped mint leaves & onion. Serve hot with yogurt.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes