LACHHA PARATHA RECIPE
LACHHA PARATHA RECIPE (#LC14020):Have it as a side with an appetizing bowl of dal makhani or dip in with some tasty chicken makhanwala, everything tastes even better with our crisp-fried Lachha Parathas.
Whole wheat flour
How to make lachha paratha recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Make dough out of whole wheat flour, vegetable oil and salt. Add water as required. Cover with moist cloth or cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Take a small ball size lump of dough and roll it out using dry flour.
4. Now spread a thin layer of butter properly over the entire surface.
5. Roll it to form a tube and roll again to form a circular spiral. Roll it out with a rolling pin to form a paratha. Apply a thin layer of butter again.
6. Roll it again to make a tube and using a knife make 2 cuts along the tube. Press down to roll into parathas.
7. Heat a tawa and gently put the rolled paratha to cook. Turn it over once the lower side is cook and apply butter. Remember to apply only once it is fully cooked and press down and brown it
8. Turn it over and apply unsalted butter or ghee on the other side.
9. cook the other side on a low heat or until golden brown.
10. Enjoy the layered Lachha paratha with any curry.