LABAN AYRAN RECIPE
Laban Aryan Recipe (LC14219): This recipe is a yogurt & mint based savoury drink served cold & specially popular during the fasting month of Ramadan.
Washed & Cleaned
Peeled and sliced
How to make LABAN AYRAN recipe
1. The ingredient quantity can be set as per your serving requirement. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Add in the blender cleaned mint & pealed garlic. Then add the yogurt.
3. Add water.
4. Blend thoroughly till the mixture become liquid with no lumps & add salt.
5. Blend once again. In a tall glass, add ice and pour the blended yogurt.
6. Garnish with fresh mint leaves & serve cold.
Bowl - Small
Liquid measuring cup
Middle Eastern Recipes