KUNAFA PRAWNS RECIPES
Kunafa Prawns(#LC14033): An exquisite appetizer of kunafa wrapped prawns deep-fried to perfection to create the ideal Oriental treat.
Red Chili Powder
How to make kunafa prawns s recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Combine soy sauce, red chili powder, garlic paste, prawns and salt in a mixing bowl. Put aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. Then wrap kunafa around the prawns .
4. Cover with aluminium foil . Keep aside for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes remove the foil.
6. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry prawns until golden colour.
7. Serve kunafa prawns with chilli sauce dip or any other sour sauce.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes