KOSA BEL ZEAT RECIPE
Kosa Bel Zeat Recipe (LC14255) - Kosa bel zeat is an exceptionally easy vegetarian dish. Just toss the baby marrow and garlic in olive oil and garnish it a whole lot of coriander.
White pepper ground
How to make kosa bel zeat recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the baby marrow skin & cut into small cubes.
3. In a deep bottomed pan, heat the olive oil & add finely chopped garlic. Saute till golden brown.
4. Add the cubed baby marrow & saute for 10 minutes or until the raw smells disappear.
5. Add the spices - cumin powder, paprika powder, white pepper powder & salt. Cover & cook for 10 - 15 minutes over low heat.
6. Once the vegetables are cooked throughly, add the lime juice & finely chopped coriander leaves.
7. Serve with sliced tomatoes (optional) on the side.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Non stick Frying Pan
Middle Eastern Recipes