KOSA BEL TARATOOR RECIPE
Kosa bel taratoor recipe (LC14250 ) - A vegetarian dish made of baby marrow.
White pepper ground
How to make KOSA BEL TARATOOR RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely slice the onion & keep it aside.
3. Finely chop the garlic & coriander leaves into small pieces.
4. Slice the tomato for garnish & keep it aside.
5. To prepare the sauce, heat the olive oil in the pan over medium heat. Add chopped garlic & onion. Saute for 3 - 4 minutes or until it turns brown color.
6. Add chopped coriander leaves.
7. Now add cumin powder, paprika, white pepper powder, salt. Mix them well until all the ingredients are combined.
8. Add yogurt, tahina, lemon juice & mix them well.
9. Add salt & white pepper powder & stir well. The sauce should be creamy consistency.
10. Finely slice the baby marrow.
11. To grill the baby marrow, heat the grill pan over medium heat & add oil in the pan. Place the baby marrow slices over the pan.
12. Add salt & white pepper powder.
13. Grill both the sides of the baby marrow for 8 - 10 minutes or until it turns brown color.
14. Now roast the pine seeds in a separate pan by adding oil & keep it aside for garnish.
15. In a serving plate, place the sauce & add the grilled baby marrow.
16. Garnish with roasted pine seeds & sliced tomato.
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes