KIWI QUINOA SALAD RECIPE
KIWI QUINOA SALAD RECIPE (LC14204 - KIWI) - A healthy recipe with fruits & vegetables is a quick & easy salad to put together for a family gathering.
How to make kiwi quinoa salad recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil. Add Quinoa and cover the mixture. Cook for 15 minutes & drain or follow instructions as on the package.
3. Transfer the quinoa into sieve and strain the excess water & keep it aside.
4. Peel the beetroot skin and slice it.
5. Peel the Kiwi skin and slice the fruit.
6. Remove the cucumber skin and cut into small pieces.
7. To make the dressing: in a large bowl, combine together labneh, honey, Sesame Seeds, Olive oil, Salt & Pepper and mix well.
8. Add cooked Quinoa & mix well.
9. In a serving plate, arrange the lettuce, beetroot & kiwi slices and serve with Quinoa dressing.
Sauce pan with lid