KISHKEH RECIPE (LC14275) - Kishkeh is a dip made from bulgur or cracket wheat that is quickly mixed with labneh to soften it. Garnished with tomatoes and cucumber, this makes for an easy appetizer.
Dry mint leaves
How to make KISHKEH recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onion & keep it aside.
3. Finely slice the cucumber & keep it aside for garnish.
4. Finely chop the tomato & keep it aside for garnish.
5. Finely chop the mint leaves & keep it aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl, combine together labneh, bulgur (broken wheat), dry mint leaves, finely chopped mint leaves, onion, salt & olive oil.
7. Mix them well & rest it for 10 minutes or until the borgul become soft.
8. Garnish with olive oil, chopped tomato & sliced cucumber. Serve immediately.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes