KADHI PAKORA RECIPE
Kadhi Pakoda recipe (#LC14035): Learn how to make Kadhi Pakoda also known as Kadhi Pakora is a yogurt based delicacy with fenugreek or methi dumplings. It is a delight to have on a crisp winter day.
2 3/4 Cup
2 1/2 Cup
Dry Red Chili
Red Chili Powder
How to make kadhi pakora recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. FOR THE PAKORAS: Combine gram flour, onions, fenugreek leaves, green chillies, baking powder, salt . Add water slowly while mixing to form a batter.
3. Heat the oil to fry in a frying pan. Using a small spoon put small portions of the batter and turning occasionally fry until golden brown.
4. Once the color has become golden brown, remove and place on absorbent paper to drain the oil.
5. TO PREPARE THE GRAVY FOR KHADI PAKORA: Grind the tomato, onion, ginger and garlic to a fine paste and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat yogurt and then add the gram flour. Mix well so that there are no lumps. Add water and mix well.
7. Heat oil in heavy bottom pan. Add curry leaves,cumin seeds, dry red chili, add then the ground paste prepared earlier. Also add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and saute.
8. When oil separates, add the yogurt mixture and bring to a boil and simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally.
9. Add salt and stir well.
10. Add the fried Pakoras prepared earlier to the gravy / kadhi and stir carefully.
11. Simmer with the lid on.
12. Serve hot with rice