KADHAI CHICKEN RECIPE
Ginger Garlic paste
Dry Red Chili
Dry fenugreek leaves
How to make kadhai chicken recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, salt and water in a deep cooking pot. Cover with lid and cook until the chicken is half done. Set aside
3. Heat another non-stick pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns and dry red chilis to golden brown.
4. Set aside the roasted ingredients to cool. Once cooled, grind into a coarse powder and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai & add sliced onions , chopped tomatoes, green chillies and salt. Saute and let it cook.
6. Once cooked, add the ground powder and mix well.
7. Add the half cooked chicken with the liquid . When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and cook for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is fully done. Allow water to reduce and the let oil separate. At this stage add dry fenugreek leaves and give it a quick stir.
8. Let it cook on medium flame for a few more minutes to blend the chicken & spices well. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
9. Serve kadhai chicken hot with steamed rice, rotis or with parathas.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid