KEBAB LAHEM RECIPE
Kabab Lahem Recipe (LC14234) - Chargrill minced lamb kebabs.
Black pepper ground
How to make KEBAB LAHEM RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onion & parsley leaves into small pieces.
3. To prepare the kabab mixture, take a large mixing bowl & combine onion & parsley leaves.
4. Add minced lamb, salt, arabic spices, black pepper powder, paprika powder & sumac. Mix well.
5. Cover the bowl with cling film & rest the mixture in fridge for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours remove the mixture from the fridge & take small ball size amount of meat.
7. Take a bamboo or metal skewers roll the meat evenly around the skewers.
8. The meat mixture should be closely compacted together.
9. Heat the grill pan. Cut the tomato into wedges & place them on the grill along with kebab skewers.
10. Turn the kebab skewers on heated grill pan for about 7 - 8 minutes each side or until meat is no longer pink & turn brown.
11. Slice the onion.
12. Take the arabic bread/ pita bread & spread the chilli paste on top.
13. Add some onion on the top, parsley leaves, sumac powder.
14. Now put the skewers inside the bread & pull out the skewers off the meat.
15. Add grilled tomatoes, mint leaves on top of the bread.
16. Garnish with pomegranate syrup and tahina sauce.
17. Serve hot.
Middle Eastern Recipes