JD CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
JD CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE (LC14308) - Marinated chicken wings are deep fried and tossed in sauces that complement each other. JD whisky is drizzled to complete this dish.
Washed & Cleaned
Red chilli paste
Cajun spice powder
Red Chili Powder
All Purpose flour
Jack Daniel's whiskey
How to make JD CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Clean the chicken wings & place it in a mixing bowl.
3. To marinate the chicken wings, combine together red chilli paste, cajun powder, salt & chicken stock powder.
4. Coat them well & marinate for 2 -3 hours.
5. To prepare the sauce, place the sauce pan over medium heat & add pineapple juice.
6. Add tomato ketchup, red chili powder, garlic & soy sauce. Whisk them well.
7. Bring to boil for a few minutes or until the sauce thickens.
8. Remove from the flame & strain the sauce using a seive. Keep the sauce aside.
9. To fry the chicken. Heat the oil in a flat bottom pan over medium - high heat.
10. Gently take the marinated chicken wings & dip in the flour. Deep fry the chicken wings in the oil.
11. Cook about 5 - 10 minutes on both sides or until the wings turn cripy & golden color.
12. To prepare the JD chicken wings, place the flat bottom pan over medium heat & pour the sauce.
13. Add the deep fried chicken in the sauce & cook gently for 5 - 6 minutes or until the sauce is coated well.
14. Finally add Jack Daniel's whiskey on the top & stir well. For non-alcoholic option you can skip this step.
15. Serve hot.
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan