JARJEER SALAD RECIPE
Jarjeer Salad Recipe (LC14230) - Jarjeer is a traditional Middle Eastern salad made with arugula leaves. It has a strong taste and requires mild seasoning to alter and add some flavour.
Washed & Cleaned
White pepper ground
How to make JARJEER SALAD RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take the rocca leaves, discard the steam. Cut the leaves into halves.
3. Finely slice the onion & tomato. Keep it aside.
4. Take a small bowl, combine together lemon juice, olive oil, pomegranate syrup, white pepper powder & salt.
5. Whisk them well until all the ingredients are combined well.
6. Take a large mixing bowl, add together chopped rocco leaves, tomato, onion, pomegrate seeds.
7. Finally add the salad mixture on the top & toss them well.
8. Serve immediately.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes