INDIAN MANGO CHUTNEY RECIPE
INDIAN MANGO CHUTNEY RECIPE (LC14297): Step by step guide to make this condiment with mango base & spices for the mango season.
Peeled and sliced
Red Chilli long
How to make indian mango chutney recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the mango skin completely & cut into small pieces.
3. Finely chop the ginger into small pieces.
4. Chop the garlic & keep it asides. Slit the red chilli in the center & cut into halves.
5. Heat the oil in the saucepan over medium heat then add chopped ginger, garlic & red chilli. Saute for a minute or until nice aroma comes.
6. Add the spice powders - clove, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon & cardamom powder. Mix well until all masalas are combined.
7. Add chopped mangoes, sugar, salt & vinegar. Stir well.
8. Cover the lid & cook in low heat for 45 minutes or until the chutney reaches its desired consistency.
9. Serve cooled & store in the air tight container.