INDIAN GRILLED MACKEREL RECIPE
INDIAN GRILLED MACKEREL RECIPE (#LC14382) - Strongly flavoured, lightly seasoned and cooked to perfection, Indian Grilled Mackerel is a Barbecue favourite.
Red Chili Powder
How to make INDIAN GRILLED MACKEREL RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Clean the Mackerel well. Make 4 diagonal slits along the length of the Mackerel. Repeat this to the other side as well.
3. In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste and salt.
4. Also, add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix it well using a spoon.
5. Brush the marinade to the fish, make sure the fish is fully coated.
6. In a preheated grill pan, cook this fish on medium-hight heat.
7. Grill the fish for 10 to 12 minutes each side or until cooked fully.
8. Serve warm.
Bowl - Small