Hummus Recipe (#LC14175): A simple recipe to make with chickpeas & other ingredients ground to a smooth and creamy textured dip, served along with pita bread along with other appetizers.
1 1/2 Teaspoon
How to make hummus recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Take a milk in a glass.
3. Add lemon juice & mix well.
4. Keep aside for two minutes. Buttermilk is ready.
5. Chop the onion.
6. Finely chop the garlic
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Saute onions and garlic. Cook until onions are soft & add cumin powder
9. Cook for 2 more minutes and let it cool.
10. In a food processor, add onion mixture, canned/boiled chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini sauce, fresh coriander leaves, paprika and buttermilk.
11. Blend all ingredients to form a smooth paste.
12. Place in a serving bowl and drizzle some olive oil and pine nuts.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Middle Eastern Recipes