HUMMUS BEIRUTI RECIPE
HUMMUS BEIRUTI RECIPE (LC14287) - Hommus Beiruti is a lebanese version of Hummus that adds a copious amount of garlic to add some spice to it. It is drizzled with olive oil and typically eaten with Pita bread.
How to make hummus beiruti recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To boil the chickpeas, boil the water in a deep bottomed pan & then add chickpeas.
3. Add bi carbonate soda. Cover & cook for for 15 - 20 minutes or until the chickpeas are cooked.
4. Remove the boiled chickpeas & keep it aside.
5. To prepare the beiruti, take fava beans in a small bowl & using a masher, mash the beans well
6. To prepare the hommus, take a blender combine together boiled chickpeas, lemon salt, salt & ice cubes.
7. Blend till become fine mixture then add the tahina sauce & blend again till it become thick.
8. Transfer the mixture into a salad bowl. Add fava beans mash into the same bowl.
9. Add finely chopped garlic, parsley leaves & lemon juice. Mix them well.
10. Place the mixture in the serving plate & add olive oil in the center.
11. Garnish with fava beans, chopped parsley leaves & sprinkle paprika powder on the top.
12. Serve immediately.
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes