HOME BAKED SOFT & CHEESY BUNS RECIPES
Home Baked & Cheesy Buns Recipe (LC14194) -Home made buns filled with cheese are is a good recipe for kids snack box or as an accompaniment with a soup.
All Purpose flour
How to make home baked soft & cheesy buns s recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a small bowl, mix sugar and yeast in a warm water and mix well and keep it aside.
3. In a larger mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine together all purpose flour, olive oil and yeast mixture .
4. Add water and mix well. Do the kneading until the dough is soft, smooth, elastic and slightly tacky.
5. Transfer the dough into a bowl and cover it with cling film and keep it aside for 1 1/2 hours in a warm place.
6. Once the dough is double in size, add salt and knead the dough again to make it smooth.
7. Now dust the dough with little flour to avoid stickiness and divide the dough into 16 - 20 pieces.
8. Put a teaspoon of mozzarella cheese inside the dough and make sure you pinch all the edges back up tightly.
9. Arrange the rolled buns in the baking tray / muffin tray and brush them with melted butter.
10. Preheat the oven at 180 °C / 350 °F.
11. Bake the bun for 18-20 minutes, until the bun is golden brown.
12. Serve warm with soup or grilled vegetables.
Mixing bowl - glass