HEALTHY BANANA FRITTER RECIPE
HEALTHY BANANA FRITTER RECIPE(LC14316) - Golden brown and crisp, banana fritters is a healthy breakfast or snack option for your kid. Drizzle some honey or chocolate sauce to make it more appetizing.
1 1/2 tablespoon
Coconut - Grated
0 3/10 Cup
How to make HEALTHY BANANA FRITTER RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the banana skin & slice them into big pieces.
3. To prepare the batter, dry roast the sesame seeds & keep it aside.
4. Take a large bowl, combine together rice flour, sugar, roasted sesame seeds, shredded coconut, salt & baking powder.
5. Add water & stir well until the consistency is thick.
6. Dip the banana pieces in the batter & coat well.
7. Heat the oil in a saucepan over the medium heat.
8. Dip the banana pieces in the batter and then gently lower into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
9. Remove the fried fritters & drain the excess oil on kitchen towel.
10. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden