HAWAIIAN CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE
HAWAIIAN CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE (LC14359) - A Showstopper, Hawaiian Chicken Kebab can be made in a breeze. Make sure all the ingredients are cooked evenly and serve it with your favorite dip.
Cut into pieces
Rice wine vinegar
How to make HAWAIIAN CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set that in the previous page prior to starting the prep and cooking process.
2. Cut the pineapple into small cubes & keep it aside.
3. Cut the chicken breast into small cubes
4. To prepare the marinade sauce, combine together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar and sesame oil
5. Add ginger paste & garlic powder. Mix them well.
6. Pour the mixture over the chicken cubes and coat them well. Refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours
7. Take a skewer and thread the chicken and pineapple alternately.
8. Grill for 20 - 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked completely.
9. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass