GRILLED INDIAN SPICED SQUASH RECIPE
GRILLED INDIAN SPICED SQUASH RECIPE (LC14362) - Easy to follow and easy to make, our Indian spiced grilled squash is for vegetarians that love a combination of sweet and spice.
How to make grilled indian spiced squash recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the butter squash skin & scoop out the seeds.
3. Cut the squash lengthwise.
4. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl combine together olive oil, ginger paste, coriander powder and cumin powder.
5. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Pour this dressing over the squash to coat it well.
7. Grill the squash for 10 - 15 minutes each side or until cooked.
8. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass