GRILLED HALLOUMI CHEESE AND MANGO SALAD
GRILLED HALLOUMI CHEESE AND MANGO SALAD RECIPE (LC14298 ) : SAVOURY DISH FEATURING MANGO & HALLOUMI CHEESE ON A BED OF ROCKET LEAVES & MINT GARLIC DRESSING.
Peeled and sliced
How to make GRILLED HALLOUMI CHEESE AND MANGO SALAD recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the mango skin & cut into two or large slices.
3. Slice the halloumi cheese.
4. Heat coconut oil over medium heat in the pan. Grill the halloumi cheese slice on medium-high heat for about 4 - 5 minutes each side or until the grill marks show.
5. In the same pan, grill mango slices for about 3 -4 minutes each side till the grill marks show.
6. Finely chop the garlic & mint leaves.
7. In a small bowl combine together olive oil, lemon juice & chopped garlic & mint leaves. Mix them well.
8. Salad dressing is ready to be served.
9. To plate the salad, place a bed of rocket leaves.
10. Place the grilled halloumi cheese and mango slices
11. Pour the dressing on top of grilled cheese & mango.
12. Serve immediately.
Bowl - Small