GRILLED CHICKEN LIME CILANTRO RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN LIME CILANTRO RECIPE (#LC14343) - Make these no-fuss grilled juicy chicken that is marinated in honey and lime. Serve these with a light dip or mango salsa.
Black pepper ground
How to make GRILLED CHICKEN LIME CILANTRO RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Crush the garlic & finely chop it.
3. Finely chop the fresh parsley.
4. To prepare the dressing, combine together chopped fresh parsley, garlic, honey, soy sauce & lime juice.
5. Add olive oil, black pepper ground & salt.
6. Pour the dressing over the chicken thighs & coat them well.
7. Preheat the grill pan & brush with olive oil. Grill the chicken thighs for 10 - 12 minutes each side or until cooked properly & no longer pink.
8. Serve hot with Green Coriander Chutney.
Mixing bowl - glass